Pear Deck is a plugin for Google Slides that enables educators to create interactive presentations. It is easy to use and may be integrated into standard classroom activities. It is also not required for every lesson, but I feel it would be handy in some situations. There are both free and premium versions of Pear Deck. Numerous features in the free edition make studying it worthwhile. If you desire access to more advanced features, such as automatic grading, you might consider purchasing the premium edition of Pear Deck.
Joinpd is a connecting portal offered by pear deck to join an ongoing online presentation. You may use it to join a presentation by entering a code at app.peardeck.com/join and connecting to the presentation that your professors or classmates are now presenting. There is a text area on the site where you may enter your code to connect your computer or mobile device without any further login or access procedures.
JoinPd.com to establish an account for Join pd comLogin.
To utilise Pear Deck, you must first create an account. To create a Peardeck login account, please complete the below steps.
- To begin, visit their official website at peardeck.com.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, the option “Join pd.com” will display.
- Select an option and register for an account.
- You will be provided with three options; please choose one.
- A pop-up notice with two options will now appear.
- Login choices include “Log in with Google” and “Log in with Microsoft.”
- Select one as the account you’d want to use to log in.
- At that point, Join pd com will validate your account. Ensure your Google account is linked to Google Drive or OneDrive so that others may access your account. To create an account, fill out this form with your postal code or school post number. Also, provide your school’s name in the other field. Do not worry if you do not have a US postal code or if your school is not listed in the dropdown menu. Replace Postcode with any 5-digit number.
- You will then be sent to the PearDeck dashboard, where you may make a presentation or do anything else.
JoinPd.com -How Do I Join the Peardeck Presentation?
You can participate in the Peardeck presentation using the Joinpd.com website. Follow these steps to attend the Peardeck presentation on joinpd.com:
- Utilize your Google username and password to sign in to joinpd.com.
- The Google Sign-in page will then display.
- Enter your email address and password for your Google account, then click the Sign In button to access the Peardeck website.
- After logging onto your Google account, you will be sent to the joinpd page, where you will be prompted to input the Join Code provided by your teacher or trainer.
- To begin using this Peardeck presentation, enter the Join Code in the box given and then click the Join button.
- After completing the current presentation, click the Disconnect button to end it.
Where am I able to obtain the PearDeck code?
When you create a new Pear Deck presentation, you will receive a unique Join Code to provide to your students.
The Join Code is available in several locations:
- In the upper right corner of the display, inside the Presentation Details tab.
- Additionally, in the upper right corner of the display, click the Share option.
- The session’s web address will appear at the bottom of the screen when you launch your presentation on a computer connected to a projector or SmartBoard.
- This is the code required to join.
How do I become involved in a Pear Deck session?
To join a Pear Deck session, enter the session code in the Join Session section of the Pear Deck website or in the address bar of your browser. The session code consists of four to eight letters and numbers (for example, ABCD-1234). If your instructor uses an email address as their session code and you’re using Pear Deck with Google, you can join a session by using your instructor’s email address as the session code.
How can I enrol in a Peardeck course using my JoinPD account?
Registering for a Peardeck class login is a quick and simple procedure. Simply follow these straightforward instructions:
- Initiate your web browser and enter peardeck.com in the address bar.
- On the subsequent screen, navigate to the top right corner and select the “Sign Up” option.
- A pop-up window will appear with two options: Google and Email.
- You may pick either option individually or simultaneously.
Join Your Earglasses Join Class joinpd.com
If an instructor-led course is selected, the projector view will open and join instructions will be displayed.
- To get started, visit joinpd.com.
- On joinpd.com, enter the five-character Pear Deck Code.
- You may also share or email the session URL you receive after selecting Give Students the Link (see the first step above).
- Enrollment in your course is as simple as a click! Additionally, click.
- The membership codes expire after one week, however the session URL stays active.
- Assume you want students to attend sessions that run longer than one week. Join them in this location.
- Sign in as an anonymous user using your preferred avatar or your Google or Microsoft Office 365 email address and password. The settings for login decide it.
- You can access the Dashboard view if you select a student-paced activity and have premium access.
- To join at any time, click the Join button in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- The actions of students and dashboard join code shown in red.
Frequent Requested Information
How Do I Obtain the Class Join Code for PearDeck?
There is no need to generate a code if you are a student; the process is really straightforward. Your instructor will provide you with the code or URL for the Pear Deck online class. To obtain joinpdcom code, a teacher must connect or synchronise the information created in Google Docs or PowerPoint with PearDeck Portal.
PearDeck is free for students and educators
Obviously, it is free. However, the entire service is not freemium. The free version of the service is available to all teachers and students for as long as they choose. Alternatively, users can choose for a premium subscription to have access to special features and tools.
When does my Pear Deck discount code expire?
The maximum duration of validity for your Perdeck join code is four days. You must redeem the code within four days of its creation. Otherwise, you risk losing the code and must generate a new one by synchronising your work with the site.
Why is the Pear Deck Enter Code option not functioning?
There is nothing wrong with the pear deck portal because logging in is so straightforward. The only need is to input a valid, non-expired code. If the entered code does not function, it should be invalid. If you are a teacher, you should generate a new code or ask your instructor for the new code.
Google App for Workspace
With Pear Deck for Google Slides, students may augment the interactivity of Google Slides. Imagine if you could engage each student in your class daily. What if you could immediately tell who is puzzled and who is eager for additional information? This is the Pear Deck’s strength.
With the Pear Deck for Google Slides add-on, you can incorporate the innovative assessments and interactive questions of Pear Deck into your presentations.