OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension is the swiftest option for OpenCart business owners. Further, to link their store with the eBay marketplace. The shop administrator can use OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration to change product data. For instance, pricing, stock, description, photos, and so on on the marketplace. The OpenCart Module aids retailers to import eBay orders into their stores. The OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension enables merchants to extend their business opportunities. Further, by entering a prominent marketplace, namely eBay.
OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Plugin enables sellers to import product listing reports. Furthermore, from eBay into the OpenCart store. The categories of the shop are simply mappable with the categories of the eBay store. This eBay OpenCart Integration is quite beneficial for merchants. In fact, for also those who want to develop their business and earnings.
eBay Marketplace is one of the world’s most popular online marketplaces. Further, with millions of people purchasing things daily. In fact, several eBay Marketplace vendors list and sell their one-of-a-kind items on eBay. Moreover, selling items in front of a large audience enables vendors to expand their business. In addition, establish worldwide brand awareness.
In this blog, we will discuss the eBay OpenCart API Integration by Knowband. Moreover, we will see the features and benefits of the OpenCart eBay API Integration.
Features of the OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension
- The eBay OpenCart Connector has an easy-to-use interface.
- The profile-based product upload is possible when using the OpenCart module.
- Store owners can easily connect the OpenCart store categories to the eBay categories.
- The admin can manage all eBay Marketplace characteristics and circumstances. For instance, qualities, manufacturers, features, eBay’s value, and more values. In fact, he can do it from the admin interface.
- The OpenCart eBay Connector allows the store admin to add different delivery options. Further, for the eBay store from the store’s admin panel.
- The shop owner can handle all orders at the eBay store. Further, he can do it from the backend of the OpenCart extension.
- Using the OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension, you can quickly sync products from eBay in bulk.
- The OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Module’s local Sync function allows the admin to synchronize products. Further, from the OpenCart shop to the eBay Marketplace.
- Using the eBay OpenCart Integration, store administrators can define the item’s nation and location from the backend.
Benefits of the OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration by Knowband
- Using the OpenCart plugin, the retailers can offer their items on eBay in a single step.
- The OpenCart plugin simplifies the process of mapping OpenCart product properties and categories to eBay attributes and categories.
- The OpenCart module uses a many-to-one category mapping method. Multiple shop categories can be assigned to a single eBay category.
- The admin can change the inventory on the eBay shop from the OpenCart module’s admin panel.
- With the OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration extension, transactions are quickly acknowledgeable. Moreover, the admin can cancel the same via a centralized order management system.
- Simply execute cron on the back-end of the OpenCart plugin’s admin interface to update the order status for eBay orders.
- Real-time synchronization from OpenCart to eBay ensures that stock levels are instantly updated on both sites.
- The OpenCart module’s easy error tracking lets the administrator examine the errors that happened during product listing.
So, these are the benefits and features of the OpenCart eBay Connector by Knowband. What do you think of the plugin? Do you have any doubts in mind? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.